One of the best browsers around and is giving Internet Explorer a tough fight. No wonder with all the things like
1) Tab browser - one window, multiple tabs, much easier to browser than before without all the windows cluttering.
2) Faster loading. Try loading a page in Firefox and IE 6.0. Firefox loads faster. You can tweak it to your liking.
3) Download Manager - Reliable download manager, you can pause the download and continue (provided you do not close Firefox). I downloaded an almost 500MB file by leaving the machine on overnight; the file was downloaded correctly, no need for any intervention.
4) Auto shrink-to-fit - IE printed pages might get cropped on some website.
5) Clean auto-installation of plug-in, themes etc of which there are tons on the Moz website and pretty small download sizes too.(like 12 kb, 60 kb...I have yet to come across a plug-in of more than 600kb)
Get it from the link below..only 4.7MB and trust me, you'll never go back to IE.